Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I've always had a soft spot..


For Jason Statham! Since Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, I have watched some bad movies starring JS (or I have wanted to, but haven't gotten around to it! I really should see War. I also have a soft spot for Jet Li). Anyway, I digress - Gerry and JS together. Nice. Again, Gerry looks like he has had more than a few too many.

4 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

I have to say that JS does nothing for me. Gerry, on the other hand...

10:42 PM, January 09, 2008

 
Blogger Allison said...

LOL!

7:54 AM, January 10, 2008

 
Blogger cg said...

Gerry's looking a little meaty around the chops, don't you think? Or is that just my envy and bitterness speaking?

8:55 PM, January 21, 2008

 
Blogger Allison said...

Nope. I agree. I think he has gained a lot since getting off the 300 workout! On that note, did you see PS I Love You? Very hot!

5:32 PM, January 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home