Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shah Rukh Khan


I go on and on and on about shirtless Milo, but really, I should be talking about SRK! A veritable Bollywood superstar, and, for the most part, deserved, SRK really pulled out the stops for his last film, Om Shanti Om. He really buffed up! According to the director, Farah Khan, who last directed SRK in Main Hoon Na:

I always wanted that before I retire from choreography I should at least do one song that I can have Shah Rukh as an item boy. And we had discussed during Main Hoon Na but then he had a back operation and could not work out. But he promised me if I will ever remove my shirt, it will be for you.

Well, he did it, through exercise and diet. And wow, did it pay off. When I saw the movie last week, I thought he was using a body double for Dard-E-Disco! Nope. It was all him.

2 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

What an explosion of well-defined abs! LOL

5:24 PM, December 11, 2007

 
Blogger Allison said...

True! But so fake looking.

7:54 AM, December 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home