Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Thursday, November 15, 2007

November Milo!


I sense a trend here! Sure it's repetitive, but it never gets old! As long as he keeps going to the gym, I will keep watching him shirtless. I may even have to break down and rent Rocky Balboa.

7 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

LOL!!

...but where are the Greek pics?? ;)

8:35 PM, November 15, 2007

 
Blogger Allison said...

They will come. They will come.

10:26 AM, November 16, 2007

 
Blogger Peter said...

I haven't been watching Heroes, but I never mind seeing Milo like this!

11:21 AM, November 24, 2007

 
Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Soon you'll have to put up December Milo...Milo all decked out in his Christmas gear...LOL!!

10:03 AM, November 26, 2007

 
Blogger Allison said...

Oh, I would love to find those pics!

11:45 AM, November 30, 2007

 
Blogger the ginger tabby said...

LOL

It's Dec 1...where's December Milo?!

1:09 PM, December 01, 2007

 
Blogger Allison said...

Nothing yet! Maybe tomorrow (tonight is the possible season finale - maybe we will get some shirtless Milo!)

10:33 AM, December 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home