unlike some of my other favourite 80's TV stars
Ken Olin has not aged well. As a 14-year old girl, I used to sit every week and watch the lives and loves of these 30-something characters, even though I couldn't relate, and couldn't even imagine myself as a 30-something. It seemed so far off in the future. But, I continued to watch every week because I thought Ken Olin was extremely handsome, had a great haircut, and dressed well! Yes, superficial, I know, but that's just how it was. Have I changed? Not much. I still watch shows because a favourite actor/actress is the star/supporting character in the show. Well, I hunkered down to watch Brothers & Sisters from this past weekend, and who should pop up on my screen, but a man I thought to be Ken Olin. I thought, no, it couldn't be him, but, sadly, it was. My first thought was, what is Patricia Wettig feeding him? Then I thought, no, he must be eating for the two of them? So sad.
As a 30-something Michael Steadman:

As 50-something Ken Olin:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home