Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links
posted by Allison at 7:44 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
10:03 AM, February 05, 2008
He is looking a bit more 'relaxed' (read 'normal') these days.
10:04 AM, February 05, 2008
LOL! I don't like normal Gerry. I like hot Gerry! I am surprised that he drives a normal car. Where is the Merc? The Porsche? The Aston Martin? Maybe that is his LA car?
10:45 AM, February 05, 2008
Yes, he likely has many, many cars!
11:29 AM, February 05, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
10:03 AM, February 05, 2008
He is looking a bit more 'relaxed' (read 'normal') these days.
10:04 AM, February 05, 2008
LOL! I don't like normal Gerry. I like hot Gerry! I am surprised that he drives a normal car. Where is the Merc? The Porsche? The Aston Martin? Maybe that is his LA car?
10:45 AM, February 05, 2008
Yes, he likely has many, many cars!
11:29 AM, February 05, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home