Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I hate Fox


Well, Fox has done it again! It cancelled yet another Tim Minear show without even giving it a chance to grow. Like Wonderfalls, Drive was a show with an interesting premise and intriguing characters. So, will Fox release a DVD of the show? Or, will we never know the outcome, à la Reunion. Sadly, Nathan Fillion and Tim Minear have proven once again that they are TV show killers....Miss Match, Firefly, Wonderfalls - RIP.

4 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Awww...so sad ;)

5:10 PM, April 26, 2007

 
Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Don't take my comment the wrong way, Al...I'm actually frustrated for you...but you know I don't watch the show...so my comment below/above was just meant to be funny :)

5:15 PM, April 26, 2007

 
Blogger Allison said...

I know...I hate FOX!

11:39 AM, April 27, 2007

 
Blogger Peter said...

Jeph is kind of choked about it, too. I never saw the show myself.

6:24 PM, April 28, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home