Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So, the weatherman was correct

We did indeed get 10-15 cm overnight, but right now it is beautifully sunny, albeit cold. It looks like I will have to trudge through the snow to get home this evening...sigh....still, I will make it through knowing that I only have to endure this snow and cold for another 2 and a half days! Here comes the sun and warmer weather!

2 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

If you weren't such a good friend, I'd be jealous! Please...take me with you into the warmth :)

11:16 PM, February 14, 2007

 
Blogger Peter said...

Cheese and crackers, but that's a lot of snow! I am soooooo glad I missed out on it. It's a little dreary here in chicago, but not messy at all. Long may it be so!

1:14 PM, February 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home