Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Friday, January 05, 2007

Not a winter warrior yet...

According to many articles written in the last week, and judging by the weather outside, I don't yet have to worry about being a winter warrior. Toronto hit a record overnight high last night with temperatures of 11 degrees. 11 degrees overnight, in January. What is this world coming to? Toronto has been on a warm trend since I bought my winter boots (in early December during our last bout of cold, winter weather). If the temperature has dipped below 0 degrees, it has been on only one or two occasions.

I await the cold, winter weather, but I won't have to deal with it for too long as I will be escaping it in February to head for the sunnier climes of New Zealand.

1 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

I haven't had to wear my winter boots yet! Don't remember the last winter where that happened. Warmer weather, indeed.

2:36 PM, January 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home