Rush and TIFF
It has been a long long long while since I posted in this space. Since, then, hmmmm...have I begun to appreaciate the voice that is Geddy Lee. Well, maybe, but I do prefer other people covering his songs. However, I do have to say that Rush's cover album was great. They did a great version of the Seeker.
But enough about Rush, today is the day that the TIFF publishes its schedule for the upcoming festival. So many films to choose from, so little time. There is, as ever, a good array of films from all over the world. Maybe it's the films that I like, but I do find that there are a large number of Spanish language, Scandinavian, and British films! I am looking forward to some good movie watching over the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I will get the movies that I want. The tickets must be submitted by the end of this week, with a return on Monday. Cross our fingers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home