TIFF - Day 1
Today is the first day of TIFF . I am seeing 24 movies during the next 10 days, with the hope of seeing another 3 (the number of shifts I am volunteering for during the festival). I am looking very forward to each and every day, with particular interest in my beloved Danish films (Prague and After the Wedding - starring the fabulous Mads Mikkelson), a variety of Australian films, and of course the offerings from Scottish, English, and Irish cinema. I will try and post some reviews throughout, but I may be too busy actually watching the films! Tonight will be two very different films, with a common thread - life under an oppressive regime: The Wind that Shakes the Barley and The Life of Others.

1 Comments:
I quite enjoyed our movie tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one with you, too!
1:53 AM, September 10, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home