Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The first hot day of the year...

It looks like summer is beginning early here in the city! It is supposed to hit 32 degrees today, with a humidex of 38! Is this indicative of global warming, or is it just an anomaly. There is an old Scottish saying, "never cast a clout till May's oot", which rings true every year. May seems to be a "four seasons in one day" kind of month. One day this month I wore my winter coat, and the next shorts. Let's hope that today is not just another anomaly.

3 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Yep. Outside, I'm in a t-shirt and inside, I'm in a long-sleeved sweater and I'm not at all hot!

5:01 PM, May 24, 2007

 
Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Now it's cold again - Jun 7 - what is it with all this crazy weather?!

5:37 PM, June 07, 2007

 
Blogger Peter said...

Warm and breezy today. In fact, it was sort of hot, but very very windy. Nice sitting outside tonight, though!

10:13 PM, June 07, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home