You can 'no longer see the positive in anything'? That's pretty harsh, my friend! I have to agree about the snow, though - can't believe we just got another bit of snow at the end of March. I wonder if it'll snow in April...time will tell...
Not with regard to the weather. It keeps on coming and continues to beat me down. And with a possible TTC strike come April 1, it is looking to be a very dreary spring thus far.
3 Comments:
You can 'no longer see the positive in anything'? That's pretty harsh, my friend! I have to agree about the snow, though - can't believe we just got another bit of snow at the end of March. I wonder if it'll snow in April...time will tell...
10:11 PM, March 24, 2008
Not with regard to the weather. It keeps on coming and continues to beat me down. And with a possible TTC strike come April 1, it is looking to be a very dreary spring thus far.
5:19 PM, March 25, 2008
Yeah, that's not good news - the looming TTC strike. I hope all issues are resolved and a strike is averted.
10:19 PM, March 25, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home