Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links
posted by Allison at 1:17 PM
I think we're almost reaching a record snowfall for TO - I believe the record is just over 200 cm.
4:47 PM, March 08, 2008
Yep - just read your entry below - it was just over 200 cm - I knew I read it somewhere! lol
4:48 PM, March 08, 2008
It looks like we will get very close to the record.
6:03 PM, March 08, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I think we're almost reaching a record snowfall for TO - I believe the record is just over 200 cm.
4:47 PM, March 08, 2008
Yep - just read your entry below - it was just over 200 cm - I knew I read it somewhere! lol
4:48 PM, March 08, 2008
It looks like we will get very close to the record.
6:03 PM, March 08, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home