Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

Before I write about my top 10 films of last year, I have to say that my guilty pleasure of 2008 was definitely Mamma Mia! I full on loved it! It was camp, and the producers knew it. I was skeptical going into the movie theatre because I wasn't too keen on the stage musical, but came out with a big smile on my face. I will definitely watch this movie over and over and over again. From the Greek chorus, to the shout out to Colin Firth's wet white shirt Mr. Darcy, to the gorgeous scenery of Greece, this movie had it all!

2 Comments:

Blogger the ginger tabby said...

Any GGs commentary?

7:36 PM, January 12, 2009

 
Blogger Peter said...

Where is the long-awaited top ten films list????

:-)

8:39 AM, February 10, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home