Musings, thoughts, getting through winter, and news links
posted by Allison at 4:04 PM
Another blog entry...woo-hoo!I was looking at your most recent entries, and realized that your blog has become an entertainment blog :)
10:50 AM, June 24, 2008
I guess it has. IT kinda of always has been, but I haven't seen any interesting news articles lately that required commentary. No weather issues either.
3:16 PM, June 24, 2008
I suppose that is untrue. Funnel clouds. Hail in TO. That is news. I must dig up some of those articles.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Another blog entry...woo-hoo!
I was looking at your most recent entries, and realized that your blog has become an entertainment blog :)
10:50 AM, June 24, 2008
I guess it has. IT kinda of always has been, but I haven't seen any interesting news articles lately that required commentary. No weather issues either.
3:16 PM, June 24, 2008
I suppose that is untrue. Funnel clouds. Hail in TO. That is news. I must dig up some of those articles.
3:16 PM, June 24, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home